RD Consulting is looking for a rock star graphic designer to join our busy team. You won’t be just a graphic designer though; we are looking for someone who is comfortable working in a team across planning, strategy, and event management.
You’ll need to be comfortable creating design assets not just in Adobe Creative Suite but also SharePoint, PowerPoint, social media, and websites. Anything our awesome clients need. And, you’ll be able to do it quickly.
That’s why you’ll also need great people skills because you’ll often be working on a client site whether that is the Department of Defence, another government department, one of our private enterprise clients, or creating assets for RD Consulting itself.
If you can’t tell already, we are all about delivering amazing work to our clients and so we will need you to be committed, adaptable, and flexible in helping make that happen in our fast-paced and dynamic environment.
So, whether it is creating an infographic to help a client communicate important information, designing slides for one of our training programs, creating social media assets to help someone’s branding and engagement, reviewing a client’s current design assets, developing new ones, or jumping into a planning meeting with a client to help share your expertise, you certainly won’t be bored!
We work, or have worked, with some great clients including the Department of Defence, ActewAGL, Australian National University, Oracle, realestate.com.au, Telstra, and the Australian War Memorial.
You’ll need a good understanding of the Australian Defence environment and be able to work in Canberra fulltime.
It is also preferable that you have baseline clearance, preferably NV1 or NV2 or, at a minimum, be an Australian Citizen. Further, you should have a degree, or other qualifications in design, or extensive
The salary will be commensurate with your skills and expertise. We are, however, open to applications from junior graphic designers through to mid-level graphic designers.
Full-time, part-time, and casual roles may be available or contract with the possibility of extension or move to full-time.
In fact, we are really looking to add awesome people to our team so, if we fall in love with more than one of you, we’ll find a way to make you part of the RD Consulting team!
How to Apply
To apply, please send an email to [email protected] with:
1. Send a CV outlining your relevant experience
2. Send a cover letter and a portfolio of work which must address the following questions clearly:
- Are you an Australian Citizen?
- Do you have security clearance? If so, which level?
- Which Adobe products are you experienced with?
- When can you start?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Would you prefer to be be full time, casual or contract on full time hours?
We are looking to recruit for the role(s) quickly so don’t delay in sending your application through!
- Graphic Design degree (or related qualification) or extensive industry experience.
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills (mandatory).
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills (mandatory).
- A valid Negative Vetting Level 1 (or higher) security clearance is preferable.
- Australian Citizen (mandatory).
- Good understanding of the Australian Defence Environment (preferable).