RD Consulting is looking for a rock star project manager to join our busy team. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working in a team across planning, strategy, and event management and is up to date with the latest digital marketing and communication trends and best-practice and how they can be applied to business.
You’ll need to be comfortable moving between various projects and platforms, as dictated by our clients who are often facing challenging and changing communication and marketing situations.
That’s why you’ll also need great people skills because you’ll often be working on a client site whether that is the Department of Defence, another government department, one of our private enterprise clients, or creating working on the RD Consulting business itself.
If you can’t tell already, we are all about delivering amazing work to our clients and so we will need you to be committed, adaptable, and flexible in helping make that happen in our fast-paced and dynamic environment.
So, whether you are managing a project for a client who wants to take their marketing and communications in a new strategic direction, managing the development and execution of a large and complex communication plan, or helping a client communicate during a crisis, you certainly won’t be bored!
We work, or have worked, with some great clients including the Department of Defence, ActewAGL, Australian National University, Oracle, realestate.com.au, Telstra, and the Australian War Memorial.
You’ll need a good understanding of the Australian Defence environment and be able to work in Canberra fulltime.
It is also preferable that you have baseline clearance, preferably NV1 or NV2 or, at a minimum, be an Australian Citizen. Further, you should have a degree, or other qualifications in design, or extensive industry experience.
The salary will be commensurate with your skills and expertise. We are, however, open to applications from entry-level project managers through to mid-level and senior project managers.
Full-time, part-time, and casual roles may be available or contract with the possibility of extension or move to full-time.
In fact, we are really looking to add awesome people to our team so, if we fall in love with more than one of you, we’ll find a way to make you part of the RD Consulting team!
How to Apply
To apply, please send an email to [email protected] with:
1. Send a CV outlining your relevant experience
2. Send a cover letter and a portfolio of work which must address the following questions clearly:
- Are you an Australian Citizen?
- Do you have security clearance? If so, which level?
- When can you start?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Would you prefer to be be full time, casual or contract on full time hours?
We are looking to recruit for the role(s) quickly so don’t delay in sending your application through!
- Project Management degree (or related qualification) or extensive industry experience.
- Experience working in a marketing agency (preferable).
- Advanced knowledge and experience of digital and social media platforms and channels including content planning and development (mandatory).
- Experience in managing multi-channel marketing strategies and campaigns (mandatory).
- Experience in capturing and reporting on social/digital data/metrics and insights and advising clients on actions (mandatory).
- Ability to identify and schedule project deliverables and milestones (mandatory).
- Ability to direct and coordinate activities of internal and external personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget (mandatory).
- Tactical project management skills and a proven track record in the management of risk and project change (mandatory).
- Ability to maintain ongoing project documentation and facilitate alignment on project scope (mandatory).
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills (mandatory).
- A valid Negative Vetting Level 1 (or higher) security clearance is preferable.
- Australian Citizen (mandatory).
- Good understanding of the Australian Defence Environment (preferable).