- Charles Sturt University, Master of Marketing, Marketing
- Google Digital Garage, Digital Marketing Certificate
- Content Marketing Institute, Content Marketing Certificate
- British Computer Society, Certificate in Data Security
For over 20 years, Daniel has helped organisations understand what they need to do to achieve their marketing objectives.
He is an expert in strategy development and content marketing. Using a ‘marketing through teaching’ approach, Daniel loves helping organisations develop their strategies and implement plans; taking a knowledge and skills transfer approach.
Over the years, Daniel has worked with organisations of all sizes, across most industries, either locally, nationally, or internationally.
- Co-founding the world’s first SaaS platform for sponsorship management, which grew to an international business and sold to KORE Software
- Developing Marketing Builder, a unique card-based system for building a marketing plan
- Tutoring marketing and management units at University of Canberra
- Hosting and producing numerous podcasts for clients
- Providing pro-bono marketing for Palliative Care ACT
- Menslink Board member
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- Content marketing, conversion optimisation, copywriting, database marketing, digital marketing, email marketing, marketing strategy, online community management, content marketing, conversion optimisation, copywriting, database marketing, digital marketing, brand development, email marketing, marketing strategy, online community management, social media marketing, sponsorship management, website development, thought leadership marketing, account based marketing, social media marketing, sponsorship management
Contributions by Daniel
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398