- Certificate IV in Technical Sound Production and Live Sound (Central TAFE Western Australia)
- Diploma in Project Management (CIT – Ongoing)
- Certified Scrum Master (Agile Alliance)
Aaron is a capable and confident individual with close to 10 years’ experience in managing teams and delivering a range of events across Australia.
Always striving to exceed client expectations, Aaron consistently proves that no task is too difficult to be fulfilled.
Aaron is passionate about creating unique, engaging projects and events for clients. He understands how events are critical in growing brand awareness and allowing the client to make the connections envisioned.
- Developing and delivering events such as school engagements, career expeditions, community events, and military activities across the ACT and NSW as Events Coordinator for Defence Force Recruiting.
- Scoping event infrastructure requirements, engaging with contractors and vendors, and developing essential relationships as the Infrastructure and Planning Coordinator for Kicks Entertainment.
- Developing and managing a database of over 2,000 non-ongoing staff across multiple events as the Events Human Resources Coordinator for Lakenda Events.
- Running his own business as an independent Merchandise Manager and Artist Rep, responsible for the stocktaking, display, and sales of local and international touring artists’ merchandise, visiting the ACT for high-profile music and sporting events.
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- Australian Defence Force
- Events management, communication, stakeholder engagement, employment vetting, client and commercial negotiation, budget management, merchandising, team management, procurement.
Contributions by Aaron
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398