- Bachelor of Journalism and Communication (Honours), University of Canberra
- Bachelor of Photography, Canberra Institute of Technology
Amanda’s not ‘just another comms person’: her flare and ability to support clients to develop and deliver engaging communication truly sets her apart.
From setting strategic objectives and stakeholder engagement to content creation and product planning, Amanda’s a communication all-rounder – but her natural talent lies in digital. She never settles for ‘set and forget’ communication planning, and her attitude and motivation ensure every project she works on is a success.
- Developing highly engaging content for the Australian Biosecurity social media pages, increasing engagement by 20,000 followers and sparking one viral post that reached over two million views on Facebook.
- Playing a key role in delivering a capstone project and accompanying report for a large Commonwealth Government department.
- Designing and delivering a campaign to help boost employment of part-time workforce members for a large Commonwealth Government department during COVID-19.
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- Department of Defence
- Australian Defence Force
Copywriting, content creation, digital marketing, social media, media releases and management, project and event management, strategic communication.
Blogs contributed by Amanda
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class marketing and comms.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398