- Master of Military Studies (Australian Command and Staff College), Australian National University
- Bachelor of Arts (Australian Defence Force Academy), University of New South Wales
- Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
- Diploma in Personnel Management
- Diploma of Project Management
- Project Management Office (PMO) Fundamentals, Foundations and Practitioner
- Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training
Andrew has 24 years experience with Defence and critical infrastructure. He has a demonstrated ability to lead complex projects with aggressive timelines, and the ability to be flexible and pivot quickly to steer a project to a successful outcome.
Andrew is a first class communicator – both verbally and in written form – and is ideally suited to stakeholder engagement, domestically and internationally. His extensive network within the Australian Army is proof of his ambition and his professionalism. From a military perspective, he has extensive experience in force design, exercise design and a strong understanding of fundamental inputs to capability.
- Twice recognised in the Australia Day Honours list for his performance as an instructor and for distinguished operational service in the Australian military.
- Experience working on cyber security projects in the Defence, energy and transport sectors. Led diverse teams of professional service consultants in the delivery of capstone Defence capability documents and in delivery of security-focused project outcomes for the High Capacity Metro Train Project – a $2.3Bn critical infrastructure project.
- Supported Energy QLD in the delivery of key Internet of Things (IoT) security outcomes as part of a major technology roll-out.
- As a Lieutenant Colonel in the Australian Army, designed, developed and executed the first bilateral whole-of-government Humanitarian Aid and Disaster Relief planning event in Fiji, 2015.
- Authored the Australian Defence Force Concept of Operations for the deployable Joint Force Headquarters.
CURRENT CLIENTS & PROJECTS
Australian Defence Force
Project, program and portfolio management, stakeholder engagement, research and analysis, strategic operational workforce planning, defence capability development, land capability and operational concepts, systems engineering.
Contributions by Andrew
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398