- Bachelor of Communication (Journalism), Deakin University
Bree is a journalist and powerhouse marketer whose strengths lie in the brave new world of content – how to produce powerful and compelling stories that simplify and engage.
Her 25+ years communications industry experience makes her one of the capital’s most respected and sought-after marketers and public relations experts, and includes more than 12 years working in, and consulting to, the Australian Government.
- Three years as the lifestyle editor of The Canberra Times, developing new audience strategy and individually delivering 3.9 million pageviews.
- ACT Marketing Manager for realestate.com.au, growing Canberra market share in terms of website visitors by 10 points, April-October 2016.
- Strategist, project manager and copywriter for recruitment campaigns targeting women for two of Australia’s national security agencies.
- Nominated for Real Estate Business’s national marketing campaign of the year 2020 for Canberra real estate agency Hayman Partners’ ‘It’s a Canberra thing’.
- Publicist for Sydney Opera House, and media manager for a well-known Australian.
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- Digital Transformation Agency
- National Indigenous Australians Agency
- Australian Defence Force
Media, arts, retail, health insurance, Australian Government, state government (NSW and ACT), legal, advertising, design, digital, property, energy, aviation.
Contributions by Briony
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398