People and Culture Manager
Claudia is passionate about people management and fostering an inclusive culture at work. With over 20 years of experience in Human Resources in both the public and private sector, she knows that people and culture will always be an organisation’s most valuable assets.
Highly skilled, enthusiastic and driven, Claudia is focussed on leading teams to achieve not just collaborative outcomes, but also team personal development needs.
- Provided strategic and ground level HR support and advice to Army and its 800 plus Australian Public Service workforce as HR Business Partner.
- Advised and supported the Department of Defence’s 16,000 plus workforce as the COVID-19 HR lead, collaborating with Defence groups and Military services to provide rapid solutions-based responses to complex issues related to people and policy during the pandemic.
- Assistant Director One Defence Implementation Office Communications, responsible for the provision of communications strategy and products relating to the transition from First Principles Review to a state of continuous reform, One Defence.
- Assistant Director assigned to the Defence Intelligence Review Implementation responsible for supporting the HR elements to stand up the Australians Signals Directorate as a statutory agency.
- Bachelor of Business (Advertising), Queensland University of Technology
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Diploma of Government (Human Resources)
- Australian Human Resources Institute Practicing Certificate (ongoing)
- human resource delivery
- project planning
- project management
- change management
- requirements analysis
- leadership, training
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communication.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398