In 2020, a year where most businesses faced extraordinary challenges, Col’s ability to drive profit and growth through building a relevant and sustainable consultancy was truly tested and exemplified.
He is an international speaker, business executive and communication expert, passionate about improving and transforming his clients’ businesses by leading a phenomenal team focussed on delivery.
With more than 16 years industry experience, Col is regularly profiled in the Australian media and in business publications as a national authority on communication and marketing.
- Before founding RD Consulting, Col’s previous appointments included Marketing Director for joint ACT Government / tertiary education sector initiative, the CBR Innovation Network; Head of Digital for RaboDirect, part of Rabobank, a Dutch multinational banking and financial services company; Digital Manager for Commonwealth Bank; Online Manager for Bankwest; and Online Marketing Manager for Telstra.
- Delivered digital upskilling to more than 12,000 real estate agents nationally on behalf of Australia’s largest property platform, realestate.com.au.
- Developed and published a department-wide social media strategy for one of the nation’s largest Commonwealth Government departments, establishing training and governance frameworks for the analysis, monitoring and archiving of digital content. Also consolidated hundreds of social media accounts across multiple sub-brands into a cohesive database for the department.
- Established a communications team for the career management branch of a large Commonwealth Government department, transforming the way employees interacted with the branch and, ultimately, self-managed their own careers.
- Created and delivered a 10-week learning program for ActewAGL’s entire marketing team, including deep and detailed training on Google Analytics, digital spend optimisation, implementation of Search Engine Optimisation and created and implemented social media and content plants.
- Master of Business Administration, Australian Graduate School of Management, University of New South Wales Business School
- Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing and Management), University of Western Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science and Government), University of Western Australia
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, Mantra Training
- executive director
- executive coaching and advisory services
- business planning and administration
- stakeholder engagement and research
- workforce planning
- strategy development and implementation
- business transformation
- change management
- digital marketing
- brand management
- conversion optimisation
- database marketing and e-commerce
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communication.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398