- Master of Project Management (University of New South Wales)
- Graduate Certificate of Project Management (Queensland University of Technology)
- Bachelor of Engineering – Mechanical and Materials Systems (Australian National University)
Corrine is a highly effective project manager.
With a Master of Project Management nearly complete and years of project management experience in the private and public sectors, Corrine brings together her extensive theoretical and practical backgrounds to efficiently and meticulously manage the completion of projects of all sizes.
Her background in engineering complements her project management experience, ensuring Corinne always thinks creatively and collaboratively to find the best possible solution to a problem.
Corinne thrives in an uncertain environment and enjoys tackling the ever-changing nature of a project and managing a team of experts to deliver it.
- Implementing new products and training requirements for the Aviation Rescue Firefighting Service team as Project Manager.
- Managing multiple stakeholders across several locations to update infrastructure as the Deputy Project Manager on the Newell Highway Program Alliance.
- Designing and delivering vehicle shelters for Defence bases across Australia as Deputy Project Manager.
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- Australian Defence Force
- Project management, stake holder management, risk management, quality control and verification, constructibility and feasibility assessments, project performance management, budget management
Contributions by Corinne
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398