- Bachelor of Arts (Digital Design and Internet Communications), Curtin University (ongoing)
- Short Course (Art Direction, Photography), Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, University of Arts, London
No matter the place, client or project, David easily navigates his way to creative success. In two decades as a designer and art director, he has exhibited an uncanny ability to develop innovative solutions to strategic challenges.
While David is skilled in delivering creative direction and visualisation for digital campaigns and solutions, he also has a sharp mind for business. He is experienced in juggling finances, resources and time limitations, while project managing third party service providers and subcontractors.
- 20+ years experience working in advertising both domestically and internationally.
- Seasonal lecturer on advertising and marketing at the Australian National University and overseas at international schools.
- Working on projects for the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, Australian Government, Louvre Museum, Cathay Pacific, Microsoft, Destination Canada, Nike, Canada Post and many more.
- Winning Applied Arts Magazine’s online video of the year in 2012 for ‘Two Years of Movember’.
- Winning Canberra’s 2013 ‘Pitch Perfect’ competition with the ‘City in the Lake’ pitch.
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- National Indigenous Australians Agency
- Department of Defence
- Australian Defence Force
Brand development, integrated strategic marketing, campaign strategy and management, digital marketing, graphic design, photography, social media, web design, user experience design.
Blogs contributed by David
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398