- Bachelor of Public Relations (Event Management), University of Canberra
Demi is an events manager with more than eight years of experience in delivering major events nationally. She is skilled in assessing client needs, developing plans, and executing events within the private sector and for Government agencies.
Passionate about stakeholder engagement, logistics and operations, her attention to detail ensures events are delivered smoothly and exceed the client’s expectations.
- Planning and executing events for major Government agencies such as City Renewal Authority, ACT Events, Suburban Land Agency and Transport Canberra.
- As the National Events Manager at Soldier On responsible for planning and delivering all major events for Soldier On Australia. This included liaising and negotiating on behalf of Soldier On with venues, entertainment, audio visual production, and suppliers.
- Assisting the development and delivery of infrastructure project activities as an Assistant Project Officer at the Department of Defence.
- Creating new business as the Events Manager at Show Pony Events. This was done by formal procurement and tender processes, as well as presenting and implementing event plans, programs, and concepts to clients.
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- Australian Defence Force
- Events management, communications, stakeholder engagement, strategic planning, business development, client and commercial negotiation, securing sponsorships, budget management, team management.
Contributions by Demi
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398