Dominic de Luca
- Adobe A.C.E. (Adobe Certified Expert Certification in a range of Creative Cloud software)
- Prince2 Agile Practitioner Certification, Tanner James
- Certificate IV in TESOL, Teach International
- Advanced Mandarin Program (HSK4 Proficiency), Anhui University
- Japanese Language Proficiency Level 3, Myojogakuen/Tokyo University, Japan
If you can picture it, Dominic can create it.
From 3D modeling and motion graphics to the development of websites, Dominic’s creative knowhow seemingly knows no bounds. Dominic has broad experience across the design spectrum, with a particular strength across the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Producing print, digital and animated materials for RD Consulting clients.
- Overseeing more than 100 annual publications as the Web Manager for the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare.
- Developing the website, marketing material and producing industry leading interactive e-learning materials for the Australian Airports Association as their Digital Content Manager.
- Delivery courses and producing technical, educational materials as an Adobe Consultant and Alpha Computer Consultants.
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- Australian Defence Force
- Digital publishing, interactive media, digital animation, compositing, colour grading, 3D modeling, design for pre-press / print, web design, social media syndication, content creation, high fidelity audio capture, photography
Contributions by Dom
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398