- Bachelor of Communications in Public Affairs (University of Canberra)
- Bachelor of International Studies (University of Canberra)
- Cross-Cultural Intelligence (Ngee Ann Polytechnic Singapore)
Bubbly, enthusiastic and always ready for a challenge, Emma is passionate when it comes to helping
people overcome complex communication problems.
She combines her skillset and experience in both media and design to create impactful and creative
- Ensuring the Soldier On Australia reputation and brand was consistently maintained and
assisting with the development of communication campaigns and policy strategies.
- Founding The Casual Creator, a content marketing company responsible for managing the
brand and social presence of multiple Canberra-based companies.
- Interning at ThinkPlace, based in Singapore, responsible for applying human-centered design
thinking to complex and challenging problems and assisting the facilitation of workshops
with key stakeholders.
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- Australian Defence Force
- Strategic communication, public affairs, writing, copy, marketing, publication and editorial design,
UX design, social media strategy, content creation.
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398