- Bachelor of Graphic Design, University of Canberra
- Diploma & Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design, Canberra Institute of Technology
As an all-round communications professional, with an extensive background in graphic design, Frances has shared her passion with roles in high profile organisations, contributing to various industries ranging from construction, finance, mining and human resources.
Her talents expand above and beyond, as a professional musician and rugby coach for the Canberra Brumbies and West Rugby teams. She combines her experience and creativity to deliver exceptional communication solutions.
- Leading the Australian Army branding as a Graphic Designer within the Directorate of Army Communications. She was personally recognised for her design work by the former Chief of Army – Lieutenant General Richard Burr.
- Designing Army’s Contribution Defence Strategy
- Receiving a Secretary Certificate of Appreciation for her design work while at the Department of Health and Corporate Communications
- Innovating and implementing new designs to inform Agency internal and external reporting to the Miniter’s Office and Executive Committee at Services Australia.
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- Australian Defence Force
- Graphic design, brand development, social media marketing, corporate publications, UX, 2D graphics and animation, storyboarding, digital design.
Contributions by Frances
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398