- Bachelor of Communications (Advertising and Marketing), Western Sydney University
- Certificate in Events Décor and Design, QC Event School
- Post Graduate Diploma in Events Management and Public Relations, Fitzwilliam Institute
- Certificate of Attainment in Defence Media Awareness Course, Defence Learning
- Certificate of Attainment in Defence Essential Writing, Ethos CRS
Jessa is a dynamic marketing and communications all-rounder with over eight years of experience in the field.
She enjoys the challenge of creatively solving problems and working with a team to achieve results.
- Providing communications advice and products for senior military leaders within the Australian Army, ministers and senior executives.
- Managing, developing and implementing strategic and creative campaigns across Army, Navy and Air Force as part of the Army Brand team at Defence Force Recruiting
- Organising and implementing over 150 events across Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane for the Media Federation of Australia’s Next Generation program.
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- Australian Defence Force
- Communications, copywriting, campaign management, project management, strategy development, stakeholder engagement, event management, marketing design, social media management.
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398