- Postgraduate Diploma of Journalism, James Cook University
- Bachelor of Arts (Linguistics and English), University of Melbourne
- Certified Scrum Master, Red Agile
- Content Design, Content Design London
- Content Research and Testing, UX Writer’s Collective
Jessica has close to 15 years of communication, marketing, and advertising experience across public and private sectors.
Demonstrating strategic thinking and creative flair, she delivers positive client outcomes with professionalism and a genuine compulsion to make a difference. Jessica thrives on developing solutions that put people first.
- Senior content designer at the Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment, responsible for migrating and redeveloping content from nrm.gov.au ahead of the site’s decommission.
- Acting delivery manager at the Department of Defence, responsible for communications support of the ADF Employment Modernisation Offer program and strategic planning of the ADF pay and conditions website development project.
- Senior content designer at the Department of Defence as the lead writer of the pay-conditions.defence.gov.au website, iterating and updating content in line with legislative changes, user feedback and content maintenance guidelines.
- Strategic communications advisor at the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet, managing the Women’s Workforce Participation Strategy microsite development and the Office for Women social media accounts.
- Marketing coordinator for Western Advance Group, managing the overhaul of company branding and facilitating new Western Advance & Western Advance Distribution websites.
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- Australian Defence Force
Editing and copywriting, web content design, strategic communication, project management, digital advertising, marketing, brand development, stakeholder engagement, technical document writing, user experience design, content management systems, web analytics.
Contributions by Jessica
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398