- Diploma of Project Management, Bayley and Associates
Whether it is for the public or private sector, intranet or internet, Julia is highly skilled and passionate about website development and administration, IT support and customer service.
With over 25 years’ experience in nearly 10 different government agencies, Julia consistently brings dynamism and innovation to the online user experience, and is a strong advocate for positive communication in physically distanced teams, whist maintaining adherence to the Australian Digital Service Standard.
- Intranet Webmaster for three major government agencies, instrumental in rebuilding the Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group intranet presence, including the core pages, the Work Health and Safety portal, and training hub.
- Migration of the Department of Social Services’ website and intranet presence into the more modern equivalents, Drupal and SharePoint.
- Team leader, mentor, coach, project manager, Scrum Master and strategist in the online communication environment.
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- Australian Defence Force
- Department of Defence
- RD Consulting Internal Communication
Australian Government, ACT Government, Search Engine Optimisation, social media, SharePoint, writing and graphic implementation for the web, web analytics, content management systems.
Contributions by Julia
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398