Service Delivery Director
- Bachelor of Communication (Advertising and Marketing), University of Canberra
With over 14 years experience working as an executive leader in both the public and private sectors, Kat is a highly motivated and professional consultant. Building her career on a passion for leadership and excellence in communication, and with a focus on relationships, she has proven her ability to deliver strategic communication solutions to achieve the objectives of any organisation.
Kat understands the importance of building a team with complementary skills and looks to bring together staff with differing experiences and strengths to deliver high quality, creative solutions, with client relationships at the core.
- Working as the communication lead for the Australian Government’s Drought Response, Resilience and Preparedness Plan.
- Delivering the award-winning #ThatsMyStory digital employee engagement campaign for the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources.
- Managing media and communication for a national biosecurity emergency response, supporting Australia’s agricultural industry.
- Driving awareness and registrations for the Australian Organ Donor Register in partnership with Brumbies Rugby.
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- Australian Defence Force
Corporate communication, project management, social media, public relations, internal communication, change management, public speaking, team building.
Contributions by Kat
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398