Kathleen is a senior communications specialist with over 25 years’ experience delivering tailored solutions across public and private sectors.
Seasoned in building strong stakeholder relationships and navigating complex environments, Kathleen uses her experience to embed communication into the business cycle of an organisation – generating continuous improvement and impact.
- Senior Manager at Smarterknowledge, working with a range of clients and stakeholders to plan, deliver and evaluate strategic communications and change initiatives.
- Senior Manager at Partners in Performance, providing strategic communication advice and support to a large federal government department to support a major reform program.
- Program and Communications Manager at the Australian National University, managing the enterprise-wide service improvement program, focused on driving service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Marketing and Communications at the Australian National University, developing a marketing and communications strategy to drive recruitment and build national international reputation across Arts and Social Sciences disciplines.
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing Communication, University of Canberra
- Diploma of Marketing, Canberra Institute of Technology
- strategic communications
- stakeholder engagement
- program implementation
- change management
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communication.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398