- Bachelor of Music Industry Management and Studio Production (Business Management, Marketing and Sound Engineering), Buckinghamshire New University, United Kingdom
With a natural ability to engage and interpret the aspirations of key stakeholders at all levels, Kelly can effectively negotiate, mediate and work in a range of high pressure, fast-moving and challenging environments.
Where Kelly’s outstanding interpersonal and communication skills meet her background in business development, stakeholder engagement, marketing and event management, she achieves exceptional client satisfaction.
- Oversaw the delivery of all national internal and external events and engagement programs for Defence Housing Australia.
- Created and managed all event and marketing material for both traditional and digital marketing platforms for ActewAGL.
- Managed the Aranda After’s Association enrolment program for more than 250 families, implementing systems to increase efficiency within the service.
- Reported to the head office of the National Portrait Gallery with event sales forecasts, budget analysis and labour control.
Marketing and communication, creating and writing collateral for print, digital and social media, website content and planning, implementing marketing campaigns and strategies.
Blogs contributed by Kelly
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398