Madeline’s super power is her ability to build exceptional relationships with people at every level of an organisation.
Her ability to influence the most senior of leaders to adopt first-class communication approaches is coveted by colleagues and others in the communication industry.
Madeline is one of those rare creatures who transitions seamlessly from strategy to execution, and who knows which data sources are crucial for understanding and proving the success of a communication campaign or approach. Her experience spans domestic and international marketing, events and communication.
- Acting CEO of RD Consulting, January 2021.
- Created content and provided daily reporting across a suite of social media profiles for a large Commonwealth Government department, including writing content for the Minister and Secretaries.
- Successfully implemented a communication strategy for the career management division of a large Commonwealth Government department, winning two contract extensions. This included the rebuild of the division’s Sharepoint site as a single source of truth, the hiring of a communication team, a brand overhaul and the implementation of agile project management.
- Organised and facilitated an international schools coding competition in Sri Lanka (2017) and Australia (2018 and 2019).
- Planned and prepared for several international executive council meetings in Sri Lanka, Tokyo, Singapore and Papua New Guinea in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Delivery of personal brand workshops for Victoria’s Models.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing), Australian National University
- Bachelor of Arts (International Relations), Australian National University
- internal communication
- communication strategy
- international marketing and communication
- relationship management
- event planning
- social media strategy and ongoing management
- content creation
- website development
- visual merchandising
- personal brand
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communication.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398