- Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing) and Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Australian National University
Michael is a digital specialist with a highly diverse skillset that spans communication and design. He has proven experience in developing and implementing innovative solutions that address the needs of clients and generate outcomes for businesses.
Michael is the kind of consultant who believes nothing is too hard – in fact, solving complex problems with design, communication or even hardware is his forte.
- Rebranding the Federal Golf Club, which included producing a launch video and redesigning marketing collateral.
- Driving a membership campaign for the Federal Golf Club that resulted in Federal being one of the very few golf clubs in Australia to reverse the nationwide declining membership trend.
- Producing an evaluation report on Canberra’s Free City Loop for the ACT Minister for Transport.
- Guest speaking and working as a panellist on the Australian National University CBE Internship Project, producing a near-perfect-grade final report now used as the gold standard for marking.
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- Department of Defence
- Australian Defence Force
- National Indigenous Australians Agency
- RD Consulting graduate program
Digital marketing, social media, integrated strategic marketing, brand management, change management, market research, graphic design, web design, user experience design, photography, videography, IT and intellectual property law.
Blogs contributed by Michael
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398