- Master of International Relations, Australian National University
- Bachelor of Arts (Community Development, International Stream), Victoria University
Olivia knows that the cornerstones of any business are passion, commitment and its ability to support and foster innovation and development.
With a passion for creating and establishing positive systemic change in the workplace through the implementation of processes and systems, Olivia believes that when individuals have the right tools, the whole organisation benefits.
- Quality coordinator at Ignis Solutions, helping the company achieve the ISO9001 accreditation and continuing on to implement the standard.
- Administration position at the Law Council of Australia, acting as the first point of contact for clients, members of state and territory law societies, staff and business accounts.
- Data analyst and researcher for the Australian Wind Alliance, focusing on a nation-wide study on the benefits of promoting the expansion of the Australian wind farm and renewable energy sectors.
- Assistant to the business director of WaterAid Australia, responsible providing industry analysis to help inform strategy when competing for grants and converting the hard copy Contracts Register to an online version, enabling easier access to files and correctly filing all documentation regarding WaterAid Australia contracts.
- Working on a team for Samajik Samantha Abhiyan (SSA), focused on supporting people affected by HIV and AIDs.
Administration, reception, quality coordination, customer service, management, fundraising, facilitation, reconciliation, research, report writing, learning and development, data entry.
Blogs contributed by Olivia
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398