- Bachelor of Arts (Marketing, Events and Tourism Management), University of Canberra
- Statement of Attainment in Undertaking Projects and Managing Risk, TAFE New South Wales
- Certificate IV Risk Management Essentials, Paladin Risk Management Services
- Introduction to Crowd Safety and Risk Analysis, Manchester Metropolitan University
Patrick is all about taking initial ideas and turning them into fully realised concepts. Experienced, skilled and passionate about project management, Patrick has delivered a number of high profile national projects over the course of his career.
As a commercially aware thinker and problem solver, he utilised his meticulous attention to detail to ensure projects are achieved on time and within budget.
- Senior risk advisor for Services Australia, developing and overseeing the risk management yearly project plan in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Delivered the Spilt Milk 2019 national tour budget (in excess of $2 million) under budget by 10%.
- Successfully maintained the professional relationships of 120 individual stakeholders across the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria during the Spilt Milk 2019 national tour.
- Responsible – as site manager – for the procurement and scheduling of the 2019 Canberra light rail launch event, allowing for a complete road closure of Northbourne avenue for 24 hours while the event operated. The closure of a major roadway such as Northbourne Avenue is something that had not yet been achieved in Canberra’s history.
CURRENT CLIENTS AND PROJECTS
- Australian Defence Force
Project management, event management, stakeholder engagement and management, procurement, budget management, risk management, administrative support.
Contributions by Patrick
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398