- Bachelor of Information Management, University of Canberra
- Certificate IV in Business Marketing, Australian Institute of Management
- Advanced Diploma in Business Management, Metropolitan Business College
With a diverse marketing background, Penny is leading communication consultant and a highly motivated business development professional. Penny has led small and large teams of marketing executives through the research, planning, initiation and implementation of marketing campaigns, national and international events, and stakeholder engagement and business development opportunities.
With experience in both the not-for-profit and professional services sectors, Penny combines her strategic thinking with transformational business development initiatives to deliver communication services and marketing plans within budget, on time, everytime.
- Delivering systems analysis for Capital Hotel Group to inform the design and development of a new, integrated website.
- Delivering integrated digital marketing campaigns for Capital Hotel Group to drive overnight stays at four hotels.
- Developing change agent positions at Norton Rose Fulbright to build deep relationships and create a cultural change in the way business development initiatives were approached in Canberra.
- Delivering a foundation marketing strategy for the branch of a large Commonwealth Government department.
- Researching, designing and implementing a national marketing and communication plan for the Voices in the Forest event.
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- Department of Defence
- Australian Defence Force
- Executive Officer, RD Consulting
- RD Consulting re-brand
- RD Consulting website redevelopment
Copywriting and editing, stakeholder engagement, event management, project management, strategic planning, contract management, procurement, strategic communication, corporate communication, content management, change management and implementation, public relations, social media, sponsorship, customer relationship management, advertising.
Blogs contributed by Penny
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class marketing and comms.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398