- Bachelor of Graphic Design, University of Canberra
- Diploma of Photography, Southern Queensland Institute of TAFE
With a background in photography, Rox brings complete creative solutions to projects, including corporate events, website design and social media. Her strength lies in her ability to turn plain briefs into stunning graphic design resources and branding.
Rox works closely with organisations across both the public and private sectors and is experienced in implementing and maintaining strong and consistent branding in a range of formats.
- Working embedded in a large Commonwealth Government department’s communications team for six months, developing a suite of graphics for the department’s new communication strategy.
- Developing a graphics suite for the Australian Trucking Association’s first ever online conference ‘ATA LIVE’ in September 2020, which assisted the ATA to modernise its external-facing image.
- Establishing a freelance design business, 44 Creative, in 2017 which now has more than 20 ongoing clients.
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- Department of Defence
- Australian Defence Force
Graphic design, brand development, website design, social media marketing, product photography, corporate photography, event photography.
Blogs contributed by Roxanne
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398