- Bachelor of Communications (Psychology Major), University of Canberra
With more than 13 years experience across the private and public sectors, Sarah is a creative communication specialist and an agile methodology practitioner. Sarah’s strengths lie in change management, delivering large scale projects, and providing integrated communication and marketing services.
Sarah is a natural innovator and entrepreneur, and introduced her hometown of Canberra to the divine world of floating in 2016. As the founder of Astral Float Studio, she brings a passion for health, healing and wellbeing to her work.
- Executing hundreds of digital marketing campaigns during UK telco giffgaff’s period of rapid growth, including the delivery of its loyalty program, ‘Payback’. This also involved implementing the complex CRM tool Neolane/Adobe Campaign.
- Establishing the Australian Taxation Office’s livestream video production capability. This included mapping out the Video Production team’s roadmap, roles and responsibility, governance and processes and delivery schedule.
- Growing global digital agency Isobar’s Canberra client portfolio by winning VisitCanberra, the Australian Institute of Sport, ActewAGL, Capital Airport Group, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, the Australian Taxation Office, the Department of Veterans’ Affairs and more.
- Opening Canberra’s first commercial float studio/centre on Braybrooke Street, Bruce in September 2016 and further opening Australia’s first fully accessible float studio on Dundas Court, Phillip in 2018.
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- Department of Defence
- Australian Defence Force
- RD Consulting Strategic Execution Office (SXO)
Change management, agile coaching and implementation, project management, strategic planning and communication, customer relationship management, user experience design, business analysis and process development, contract management, procurement, public relations, social media, event management, sponsorship, digital marketing, database marketing, e-commerce, copywriting and editing.
Contributions by Sarah
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398