- Bachelor of Media and Communications (Public Relations), Swinburne University (ongoing)
- Certificate IV in Professional Writing and Education, TAFE NSW
Recognised for his high levels of innovation, professionalism and dynamism, Sebastian is an experienced communications consultant who is passionate about utilising resources and evolving existing capabilities to improve and modernise outputs in line with organisation-level goals and objectives.
With public affairs experience in brand journalism, corporate communication, media engagement and public affairs product planning, Sebastian is adaptive to any environment and holds an uncanny ability to learn quickly and think on his feet.
- Military Reporter for the Australian Defence Force, responsible for the accurate and timely portrayal of the Royal Australian Navy, Australian Army, Royal Australian Air Force and Public Service. His stories and photographs have been featured in regional, state and national publications such as The Australian, Sydney Morning Herald and The Courier Mail.
- Public Affairs Team Manager, managing outputs from more than 2,000 Australian Defence Force personnel across the Middle East, including managing social media accounts on all major platforms.
- Driver for Commander 1st Brigade, where he additionally took on the position of Executive Assistant and Photographer to the 1st Brigade Public Affair Officer to utilise existing skills in information technology and office management.
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- Australian Defence Force
- Department of Defence
Brand journalism, corporate communication, product and resource planning and management, media engagement, leadership and development, photography, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint.
Contributions by Sebastian
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398