- Bachelor of Communications, University of Technology Sydney
- Agile Project Management, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Lean Six Sigma Whitebelt
- Microsoft Project Professional
- Diplôme d’études en langue française
Siobhan is a dynamic leader with over 11 years’ experience in providing pivotal communication advice to Australian Government Executive.
As a natural leader, she has proven success in empowering teams to use their strengths to achieve outstanding business outcomes.
- Liaison Officer for the French delegation at the G20 Summit, working with other Liaison Officers as an Australian Government representative to help achieve positive international media coverage.
- Supporting the successful movement of a branch into a division at the Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment, developing, presenting and implementing a high-level communication strategy to effectively inform affected staff about the change.
- Leading a team as Assistant Director, Engagement and Communications Branch at the National Bushfire Recovery Agency, responsible for the production of external communication.
- Assistant Director, Communications Division at the Department of Human Services, leading the announcement of disaster recovery payments and allowances during the 2019-20 bushfires.
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- Australian Defence Force
Strategic communication, media management, writing and editing, business improvement, research and analysis
Contributions by Siobhan
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398