- Master of Strategic Marketing, University of Wollongong
- Bachelor of Tourism Management, University of Tasmania
- Diploma of Digital Marketing, The Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Diploma of Brand Management, Melbourne Business School
- Certified Scrum Master, AxisAgile
Skye is an ambitious, outcomes-driven, brand-obsessed, customer-centric data lover who embraces change and thrives in complex, multi-stakeholder environments.
She has a proven track record of building high-performing teams and empowering them to innovate and thrive.
- Three years as Director of Marketing for the Australian National University – responsible for enhancing the university’s global and national reputation through strong brand positioning and execution of strategic customer engagement activities domestically and internationally.
- Eight years in total working for ANU, progressing rapidly from marketing and recruitment coordinator to deputy manager, manager and finally director of marketing.
- Carers ACT board member since November 2020.
- Strong understanding of tourism marketing following three years as a Business Manager for Flight Centre.
Market research, strategic planning, business strategy, brand management, cross-functional team leadership, stakeholder management, B2B marketing strategy, data-driven decision making, direct marketing, market research, digital marketing, integrated marketing, recruitment advertising, agile methodologies, CRM.
Blogs contributed by Skye
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398