- Bachelor of Business (IT & HM and Human Resources Management), Griffith University
- Graduate Certificate (Professional Learning), Griffith University
Tahlia is a change management and HR specialist dedicated to providing clients with the highest possible level of service. She has worked broadly across the Defence, national security, health and private sectors.
Confident in communicating with senior leaders, peers and juniors alike, Tahlia strives to maintain and develop constructive relationships with people at all levels.
- People and change senior consultant and manager at KPMG – working with Defence Finance Group but also heavily involved with KPMG’s corporate citizenship engagement efforts including as the ACT lead for Indigenous programs.
- Starting as a Human Resources graduate at Energy Developments Limited before rapidly taking on responsibilities beyond a graduate level and progressing to HR business partner and management systems coordinator.
- Human Resources intern at TFE Hotels – eight month internship with the human resources department within TFE’s head office.
CURRENT CLIENTS AND PROJECTS
- Department of Defence
- Australian Defence Force
Change management, stakeholder engagement, leadership development, learning and development, data quality, HR advisory, HR workforce planning, organisational design activities, communication and implementation, project management.
Blogs contributed by Tahlia
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398