- Graduate Diploma of Dramatic Art (Directing), Arts and Entertainment Management, University of New South Wales/National Institute of Dramatic Art
- Advanced Diploma of Nursing (Applied Science), Australian Catholic University
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
Tamzin is an accomplished creative professional with a proven track record in all aspects of video production from concept to execution.
She is a team player and future thinker who brings a broad perspective to brand and promotion development.
Tamzin’s approach is entrepreneurial, and creates agile teams that blend strategy, creativity, technology, media, and analytics to drive innovation.
- Working with writers to generate market-driven concepts, complete a pilot script and develop a series bible for television as TV Pod Screen Developer for Screen Canberra.
- Creating multimedia and interactive experiences for the redeveloped National Capital premises at Regatta Point as Executive Producer for Canberra’s custodian, the National Capital Authority (NCA).
- Developing a suite of CEA Technology products and Defence assets as 3D models to produce a series of videos, an interactive touch-screen kiosk, augmented reality applications, and fully immersive virtual reality experiences as a producer for the Department of Defence.
- Producing 13 mini-documentaries within two weeks for the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade around Australia and its Colombo Plan Scholars.
- Overseeing graduate student projects, and advising on focus, methodology, and report generation as a Lecturer of Screen and Media at the Canberra Institute of Technology.
- Managing the timely delivery and budget requirements of all productions as Executive Director at Wetfish Productions in France.
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- Australian Defence Force
- Graphic design, project management, digital video production, audience analysis and engagement, event planning, proposal and tender preparation, content development, media and contractor relationships, budget management, strategic communication.
Contributions by Tamzin
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398