- Certificate III in Business Administration, Accredited Online Training (ongoing)
- Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, St John’s Ambulance
- Provide Basic Emergency Life Support, CBD College
- Certificate II Retail, Australia Post
Teaghan is a meticulous Executive Assistant to RD Consulting’s CEO and is highly skilled at forging and managing constructive and collaborative stakeholder partnerships.
As a natural communicator with consummate administrative experience, Teaghan works well in fast-paced, rapidly evolving environments. Organised, resourceful and agile, she is dedicated to maximising and exceeding business goals and objectives.
- Executive Assistant to the Federal Minister for International Development and the Pacific and Senator for the ACT, responsible for end-to-end production of events, the Ministerial and Electorate programme, and monthly management reports and office budgets.
- Provided specialist Executive Assistant support for the Director General at the Department of Defence, managing sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality.
- Business manager at Lennock Moters, liaising with various financiers to ensure all legislative requirements were met for all applications and to meet desired outcomes for customers.
MS Office, travel logistics, project management, programme management, event management, office management, financial management, budgets and expense reporting.
Blogs contributed by Teaghan
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398