- Bachelor of Writing, University of Canberra
Everybody has a story to tell. Tom is passionate about capturing these and crafting them in ways that are engaging and purposeful.
Having spent five years as a journalist, Tom consistently searches for unique features across organisations to bring them to the forefront of their respective industries.
- Interviewing and writing about Australian music artists performing in Canberra’s music scene as the Editor for CBR Dig & The Backline. .
- Transcribing AFP interviews used in court as a Transcriber for EPIQ.
- Organising and promoting weekly live music events as the Live Music Manager at Sideway.
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- Australian Defence Force
- Copywriting, editing, media, graphic design, event planning, content creation, strategic communication, transcribing.
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398