- Bachelor of Nursing, University of Tasmania
- Certificate IV Cyber Security, Canberra Institute of Technology
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment Logistics, Materials and Supply Chain Management, Australian Army
- Certificate III Road Transportation and Distribution, Australian Army
Tim comes to the team as a highly effective and motivated previous Nursing Officer / Logistics specialist with 15 years experience in the Australian Defence Force (Army). He has a track record for delivering significant outcomes in challenging circumstances across a range of dynamic settings.
A strong advocate for continuous improvement, Tim adopts a dynamic, pragmatic and professional approach in both an individual and group setting. He has excellent conflict resolution, negotiation, problem solving and interpersonal skills, which are enhanced through collaboration with colleagues and liaising with stakeholders.
- Working as a liaison officer and conduit between the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet (PM&C) and the Department of Defence during Prime Minister Abbott’s visit to Nhulunbuy in September 2014.
- Providing strategic communication advice to Defence Joint Health Command regarding the delivery of medical and dental treatment across the ACT and NSW during 2018 and 2019.
CURRENT CLIENTS AND PROJECTS
- Department of Defence
- Australian Defence Force
Specialist defence knowledge, operations management, training assessment, training management, logistics management, military operations and command, project management, strategic planning, content writing and editing, corporate communication, stakeholder engagement, strategic communication, and cyber security and IT.
Blogs contributed by Tim
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398