Agile is a project management approach that emphasises flexibility, customer collaboration and continuous improvement. It’s about generating greater value for the effort undertaken. Implementing Agile includes having a mindset that places a premium on personal and social competencies, promoting customer collaboration and involvement throughout a project.
See why it’s used by some of the largest companies in the world, such as Apple, Microsoft, and Spotify.
Our team practices what we preach, and we can help lift your project management experience and help drive productivity. Applying Agile promotes transparency, efficiency, and risk mitigation to ensure any business will not only survive… but thrive.
Our Agile Fundamentals training packages can be customised to suit your needs and reflect your organisation/team goals and objectives. A pre-training consultation will be arranged to better understand your requirements and deliver a training package to suit your needs.
- Beginning Agile – what is it, and how does the Agile mindset influence success?
- Where is Agile used? – the companies who thrive under the methodology and those who struggled without it.
- Methodologies and practices – delivering high quality projects to meet customer needs.
- Planning – the important sessions required for strong planning.
- Implementation – putting these methods into practice.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our Agile Fundamentals course will provide a deep understanding of the methodologies to suit your team. You will learn to apply Agile practices to deliver high quality projects and experiences that meet your business and customer needs. Our RD Consulting experts are some of the most experienced in the field. We know how to utilise this leading technique and can’t wait to empower you and your team.
Upon completion you will:
- have a strong understanding of the Agile mindset
- know the key drivers and benefits
- understand your role with respect to an Agile team
- successfully plan and run projects within an Agile framework.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Corporate managers, team leaders or anyone in a position of authority looking to promote a collegiate and transparent approach to thinking and working effectively together.
- Team members who wish to incorporate successful strategy into their workplace.
- Groups who are new to government or corporations.
Duration: Can be tailored to a full-day or half-day sessions.
Location: The RD Training Hub in Dickson, Canberra, OR we come to you (Australia wide).
Attendees: Our training can cater for groups from 4 – 30 people and can be negotiated based on requirements, duration and location.
Inclusions: Training materials, Catering, Free Parking (RD Training Hub) in Dickson, Canberra.
You might also be interested in:
Learn how to plan effectively for your business and understand how setting smart objectives can help your team work toward a common goal.
Grow your business to a level you initially thought was out of reach. Learn how to research, plan, and pitch. Stand out from the crowd.
Effective marketing and communication can elevate a team or business. Learn to successfully promote your offerings and reach new levels.
Or browse our full range of training courses.
From training large, multi-departmental teams and delivering workshops for intimate groups to mentoring and one-on-one coaching, RD Consulting offers training solutions across social media, digital media, marketing, communications, strategy and public speaking – from beginner to expert level.