- Bachelor of Communications and Public Relations (Entrepreneurial Management), University of Canberra
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology (ongoing)
Belle is an experienced media and communication advisor with a demonstrated history of achievement in a variety of high-profile areas, including in Education, Health and the energy sector.
Skilled in media liaison, crisis communication and reputation management, she champions risk-tolerance, practice community, media and social media management and collaboration with related businesses and bodies.
Belle also undertakes pro bono media work for local charity GIVIT.
- Launched and then later managed the media for the Statement of Expectations, keeping thousands of Australian energy consumers impacted by COVID-19 connected.
- Grew the Australian Energy Regulator social media following by 60 per cent from November 2019 to January 2021.
- Authored the 2019-2020 Australian Energy Regulator chapter of the annual Australian Competition & Consumer Commission report.
- Developed and managed communications relating to the 2019 energy price change across the ACT and NSW, impacting over 300,000 customers.
Media, social media, Australian Government, state government (ACT), advertising, design, digital, energy, health.
Contributions by Belle
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398