- Graduate Certificate of Applied Data Analytics, Australian National University (ongoing)
- Master of Human Resource Management, University of Canberra
- Bachelor of Business Administration (HRM / Banking and Financial Services), University of Canberra
Jay is an experienced Human Resources professional who brings strong expertise in workforce planning, data analytics, project management, stakeholder engagement and system implementation.
He has unique experience in leveraging technology and data to inform operational and strategic decision-making within Commonwealth Government departments.
Energetic, collaborative and results-oriented, Jay’s strengths lie in his ability to readily adapt to changing environments and manage multiple priorities to tight deadlines.
- Managing resourcing and capability requirements to successfully deliver a major Commonwealth Government department ICT infrastructure project.
- Conducting a workforce analysis of two Commonwealth Government departments in machinery-of-government change operations.
- Developing and running an Australian HR Institute work experience program for Airservices Australia.
- Developing a five year workforce planning model currently used by a large Commonwealth Government department. This involved forecasting expected resourcing and workforce requirements, developing stakeholder engagement across department functions and leadership levels, and creating metrics and processes for ongoing periodic reviews.
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- Australian Defence Force
Human resources, data analysis, model/tool development, research, strategic planning, stakeholder engagement, risk identification/mitigation, process development and implementation, workforce planning.
Blogs contributed by Jay
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398