- Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing, Finance, Asian Studies and International Relations), University of New South Wales
- Diploma of Government (Policy), Canberra Institute of Technology
Melissa is a highly motivated, modern communicator who always embraces opportunities to incorporate emerging technologies and innovative approaches.
With over six years’ experience in the communication field, Melissa has a natural ability to build stakeholder relationships, problem solve and notice the finer details to help clients deliver high quality, strategic communication solutions.
- Managing communications for a key internal change project spanning the Department of Home Affairs Portfolio.
- Managing internal and corporate communication for a large Commonwealth Government department undergoing Machinery of Government changes during COVID-19 and the 2019-20 bushfires.
- Leading the implementation of SnapComms, an innovative, multi-channel internal communication platform, to over 7000 staff.
- Playing a key role in delivering a new financial management information system for a large Commonwealth Government department.
CURRENT PROJECTS AT RD
- Australian Defence Force
Corporate communication, internal communication, project management, change management, content creation, website content and planning, copywriting and editing.
Contributions by Melissa
Make an enquiry.
We’re fascinated by incredible creative, phenomenal experiences and best-in-class communications.
Or get in touch 1300 014 398